thoughts shaped by people, places, and experience

T. S. Eliot

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

5.09.2011

with a little help from my friends...

(This post is inspired by something that my friend James Lepine wrote recently)

I am heading to Tyler, TX, this Sunday to work for the first half of the summer at Pine Cove Towers camp. I look forward to camp, but I dread packing. I’ve gotten a lot done, but still lack a few things that I need for “theme nights” at camp. I have several options for these things: I could go shopping and buy a bunch of stuff that I’ll most likely never need after this summer, or I could call upon those of you who might have these items lying around that you’d like to get rid of anyway. It’s harder to ask for help than I thought! But in the end, it could be a very beneficial action for us all.

So if you have any of the following items that you don’t want to keep any more, I would greatly appreciate the help! Also, if it’s something you’d loan to me, I can keep it in good condition and get it back to you in the beginning of July. Use phone, facebook, email, or any means of communication to get in touch with me!

-Western shirt (plaid or cowboy looking)

-Camo jacket or pants

-Pirate apparel (all I have is an eyepatch and bandana!)

-Clothes that are shiny, metallic and/or sequined. I don’t know how to describe this one… it’s supposed to look like something a space explorer or a Martian would wear.

-Looney Toons… I’ll be happy to get suggestions. I don’t even know where to start on this one. If you have any spare Elmer Fudd or Tweety Bird costumes lying around let me know… ha.

I’m glad that I got to use the word “Martian” in this post. Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Little Rock, AR, United States
I want to learn how to love as I have been loved.

Followers